We provide a dedicated residential letting and tenant find service and use our extensive local knowledge and expertise to help you through the lettings process, providing you with complete peace of mind.
We offer our landlords very competitive rates and we can tailor make a service especially for you!
Our letting service includes the following...
- Free no obligation rental valuation/market appraisal.
- Provision of a TO LET board, where appropriate.
- Marketing on recognised major property websites and social media sites, including our own.
- Accompanied viewings with regular feedback.
- Completion of comprehensive credit check to include affordability checks and previous employment and landlord checks on all prospective tenants.
- Arrangement for payment of an appropriate security deposit.
- Production of an appropriate up to date tenancy agreement and associated documentation.
- Production of an Inventory of Contents and comprehensive photographic Condition Report.
- Check tenants into the property at the start of the tenancy agreement.
For a free rental appraisal and to find out how we can help you maximise the return on your rental property please call our lettings team on 639955 or email us at email@example.com
Rent Safe Scheme
Rent Safe provides potential tenants with a list of landlords that have reached accredited status under the Rent Safe Scheme, together with an overview of the number of properties that have reached the accredited minimum standards required for 3, 4 or 5 stars. As well as appearing on the Rent Safe register landlords will receive a Certificate of Accreditation which they are obliged to provide tenants with sight of upon request.
By using an accredited landlord you know, before looking at a property, that the landlord:
- takes their tenant's welfare seriously
- takes action to resolve issues quickly
- works to make sure their properties continue to meet recognised housing standards
Rent Safe is a voluntary scheme and whilst all landlords are able to register their properties, only those that meet an accredited rating are listed on the Rent Safe register.
Please visit the following link for further information;